Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Promotions from Stampin' Up!



Stampin' Up! has a new Christmas promotion, or two.  

The first one is this.  Buy either of the two bundles below during the month of November......


....and you will receive the Festive Paper Piercing Pack for free.  


But wait, there's more.  You will receive a FREE knife set!!!!  

Image
Ok, I'm just kidding.  

The second promotion is pretty awesome.  Probably one of my favourite that I have seen over the years.


This promotion runs from 1 November through to 16 December.  So it will be the last special of the year.  Basically, if you host a party and you get party sales $650+ you will be able to choose an ENTIRE ink pad collection to receive for free.  Ridiculous I know.  Some of you way be thinking, "yeah right as if I can get $650 sales at a party".  Let me assure you it can, and is done all the time.  If you want to know how, ask me!  There are some tricks of the trade that I can share with you to having a successful party.  

As you can see, the best part of this promotion is, you still receive all of your hostess benefits.  So you could end up with over $100 hostess dollars to spend, and items at 50% off, on top of your free collection of ink pads, which might I add is worth $99.50.  

So, if you want a chance to partake in either of these awesome promotions, get in contact with me!


Christy

No comments: