Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Craft Inspiration!

I haven't had a great deal of time to do Christmas crafts but I'd love to share with you some of my favourite ideas this year. Some I am currently making, and other's I don't know that I will have time to make but definitely wish I did!! 


This beautiful string & felt flower wreath was found through Pinterest, but unfortunately the link did not work to find out the source of this image. I have made a start on this one but so far have only wrapped the string around my wreath... 


This tree skirt tutorial is AMAZING. (It can be found here). I am about half way through mine. I hope to do a blog post on it later in the week....


I'm loving these. SO FUN. I am half way through making these too! I have done 1 coat of spray paint but they need a few more coats. (Can be found here.)


This is one of the awesome projects I haven't gotten around to yet... A Christmas card holder wreath! Pretty neat huh? (Can be found here).


DIY baubles!! These are divine. Also on my "not yet done" list but maybe they'll happen? If not, next year definitely. The blog post I found these on (which can be found here), is filled with some pretty awesome ideas of how to use vintage paper in Christmas craft projects. Definitely worth checking out.


This one is a Martha Stewart special, thanks Martha. How CUTE huh? Just some cheap plastic deer toys, glue, and glitter! 


This too is not a project I've been able to set in motion but I just love it. (It can be found here). But I guess it goes without saying, there is buttons involved, therefore I love it!

What Christmas crafts have you been up to this year?  Feel free to share them over on my Facebook page.


Christy

No comments: