30 (non-consecutive) days of me.
I saw this over at Kiwi at Heart. I'm really busy and super stressed about some things going on in my life at the moment but I think this is an interesting challenge. I am going to be realistic about this one though, and won't be doing it each day consecutively. I might even combine a few in each post. But it is in an effort to show you a little bit about who I am. I'm a complex creature, and alot of the time people don't get me.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name.
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.
So here we go.
#1 - A recent picture of me and 15 facts (I kinda did the fact thing recently but I'll try and think of different things to make it interesting).
1. I like it when craft glue dries on my skin and I can peel it off.
2. I move constantly in my sleep.
3. I hate it when my feet get too warm, cause then they feel like they're burning.
4. I don't like normal sized towels. I only like using bath sheets.
5. I am a hairdresser who hates getting her own hair done!
6. I have to wash my hair every day or else it looks like a grease pit. I am grateful every day to my dad for giving me his scalp.
7. At 25, I am still getting zits. I thought this would have finished at around 18. But no.
8. I have a random painting in my craft room that I refuse to throw out. It's of two cows. I don't even like cows, but have some strange connection with the painting.
9. I keep just about every scrap of fabric, and I USE it too!
10. I have started dreaming about craft. They're such lovely dreams. Last night I dreamt about blue floral vintage sheets in an Op Shop.
11. My have really unattractive toes. My big toe looks like a Dim Sim. It's a family joke.
12. I rarely shave my legs.
13. I hate two storey houses.
14. I don't like being driven around. I'd much prefer to be the driver.
15. I have Sri Lankan blood in me.
Turns out most of the facts are about my body. Sharing is caring right? haha... Lucky you!
I know I said earlier today I might be absent from my blog but tonight I decided my blog is exactly what I need right now so thus the challenge to do the 30 different things. But reality is also that I am going overseas this week and am working extra days and so yeah, we'll see what happens eh.
See ya :)