Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Wonderful WIP

So here is what I'm working on.  Remember these guys?...


Well, they're still sitting in a stack and I haven't made them into a wall hanging yet.  Maybe when I get back into the country.

And then there's the music box...


The handle is still not actually screwed onto the lid..

And then there's the magnet pegs..


Yeah, they're still not finished.

Either is the flower clip I asked your advice on the other day..


Whoopsy!

Check out more Wonderful WIP's over at The Clip Cafe.
Christy

2 comments:

eva mei and me said...

You sound like me, so many unfinished works or shall we call them Works in Progress....... Love the trains

Christy Franklin said...

They are actually the only things I have in progress... but I'm sure I'll come up with some new things to do soon!!