Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cleanup & Update

I've been having trouble keeping up with all the blog posts.  You see I'm one who likes to read them, cause you're my inspiration and I love seeing how clever everyone is out there.  But lately I have had trouble keeping up.  And I noticed that my blog reader list was beginning to fill up with bloggers whose crafts and creations don't really interest me so much anymore.  So I did a BIG  cleanup of blogs I follow.  I think I "unfollowed" about 50 blogs.  Hopefully now I'll be able to keep up better now.

Well we've been in the USA for a few days now.  I am still jet lagged but my body clock is starting to relent and adjust.  We have been doing little bits of shopping each day.  Husby and I have been saving and have budgeted to buy new wardrobes.  New everything.  Problem is, I can't find much that either fits, or I like!  So we may not have full wardrobes to take home with us, but I suppose something is better then nothing. 

I have itchy fingers.  I haven't crafted for over a week.  I'm going to try and break into the M-I-L's sewing boxes tomorrow.... cause I'm starting to get bored.  When I am on holidays, I relax by doing the things I enjoy.  Sitting around watching DVD's and talking is fun for a day or two.. but then I wanna get my craft on!  I might even see if I can duck down to Michael's tomorrow to check out that 80% clearance basket out that I was eyeing off from a distance today.  I might find some little treasures.

Maybe I'll have piccies for you tomorrow.  But as for now, there's only touristy ones which aren't really too exciting. 
Christy

1 comment:

Photography said...

Oh shopping yay! I hope you find some goodies and some craft gems too :-) Glad you are there safe and well. Hopefully all that jet lag has worn off? That turbulence sounded AWFUL! You poor things :-S
I just noticed my WIP button THANKS your a darling!! I forgot to do it this week so will have to be more diligent. I think I will need to do a blog clean up too. Touristy pics are good!!! PUT SOME UP PLEASE and some with you guys!!! I haven't crafted in a while too excpet my postcard which i was supposed to have finished by now...opps!! That will be later tonight after the Bible class as I must get it in the post. I have enjoyed it! Does it interest you? We could do one to each other if it does :o) I have to get onto my pillow case too for that swap and then I have finished swaps for now. Okay rambled enough hope you are well!! xx Me