As some of you may or may not know, I work for an Accounting Firm. My job is a Receptionist, with a Marketing twist. I manage our companies Facebook, Twitter & Blog. Every day I'm at work, I find fantastic articles and type them up, copy and paste them, pretty them up, and post them on our blog. I was just scrolling through the blog checking it all out and was thinking about how under utilised our blog is. We have two followers. One is me, and another a friend of mine. We spread our blog posts through our Facebook & Twitter, but people don't seem to grasping the technical side of things!
Recently I've put up some fantastic articles about the following topics:
- Changes to dividend payments - read here
- Employee superannuation - read here
- One of our FAQ's - How to pay the ATO - read here
- Fringe Benefits Tax Audits - read here and here
- Information about SMSF's - read here, here, here and here
- Investing in Property - read here
- Saving for Retirement - read here
- Identity Theft (TFN) - read here
It is FULL of interesting articles and important information about legislation changes and updates. I just thought this would be a great forum to let some of you know about my work blog in case you are someone who may be a small business owner, or own some rental properties, or looking into opening a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). So feel free to follow along if you like staying in the loop with the taxation side of things. I'd love to see these articles benefiting people from all over the country, and world and not just our client base.