Sunday, October 2, 2011

#2 - Man tools put to use in the craft room

Husby bought a Dremel a little while back.  It wasn't the cheapest of tools and I wasn't hugely impressed, but figured he'd need to start buying tools eventually.  As he was showing it to me, he suggested that I COULD USE IT for my crafting.  I laughed it off, and thought it was a funny attempt to help me accept the purchase.  I was wrong.  He was right.


 When you have 100 pegs to sand back, the Dremel kinda comes in handy.


What tool did your husband/partner buy and try to convince you that you would get use out of it and you laughed at him not realising you WOULD use it??? 


Christy
PS.  My wool giveaway is closing soon, make sure you're in it to win it!
PPS.  I'll have to put together a special Blogtoberfest giveaway soon too!

2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Good to see you getting some use out of your husband's precious tools!

Kat said...

I have been known to steal my fiances electric sander quite often too. I almost need to buy my own!