Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Handmade cards that smell good!

I bet you never knew you could make a card that smelt good?  Smelt like vanilla beans, or freshly cut watermelon, or like the cherry on top!!!  Well now you can.  Thank you Stampin' Up!  They have just released their Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.  And included in this flippin' fantastic Mini is Scented Embossing Powders.  I had to pick my jaw up off the carpet when I found out.  I naturally had to have them all, and just love them!  I am holding two Workshop's in my home this month.  And I of course want to showcase as much of the delightful Mini items as possible and this is what I have come up with!

Project #1 - Mini Features: Pleated Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Framelits, Apothecary Art Stamp Set, Simply Scoring Tool.
Project # 2 - Mini Features: Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, Blossom Punch, Twitterpated Designer Paper.
Project #3 - Mini Features: Scented Embossing Powder, Sweet Shop Designer Paper, Mouthwatering Stamp Set, Framelits.
If you live in the Brisbane area and would like to come along feel to my Workshops, this month or in the future, pop over to my Facebook Page and check out my events.  I hold Workshops every month, sometimes during the day and sometimes in the evening.  I am also available to host parties at your home! 


Christy

1 comment:

The Creative Beast said...

OOOOOHH! fragrance embossing powders! That is pretty awesome =-)

I wish I could take one of your workshops, but I live in the US, a bit far for me! =-\