Thursday, November 4, 2010

My creative space... did you miss me?

I didn't post for two days straight.  It felt super weird.

I'm making these at the moment...
They're magnet pegs.  There is 80 of them.  This is all I've finished so far.  These are left to be finished...
I'm not half way yet, but that's ok.  The reason I am making them is I have had something really stressful to deal with come up in the past few days, and I needed a creative oulet to help me deal with the annoyance of it all, and this is super easy and I don't even have to think while I'm doing it.

On a lighter note.. what are you doing next week?

I'm going overseas :)


Christy

3 comments:

Photography said...

Oh LOVELY!! Nice designs - I have made these before and enjoyed it. I hope you are okay!!!! xxx At least you have your holiday to look forward to eh? :-)

Christy Franklin said...

I actually STILL haven't finished them. I have about 10 left and just keep looking at them haha. The other thing is, now what do I do with 80 magnet pegs? I think everyone will be getting some with their Chrissie presents haha!

eva mei and me said...

I love these Christy - great for a magnetic display board for kids artwork and photos etc.