Thursday, January 27, 2011

My creative space...

I've not been feeling well today so just pottered around a little and didn't push myself.  But I did manage to get a few things done.

Popped down to the Post Office to spend a small fortune send off my Auction goodies to their new owners..


Then I did some organising.  On Tuesday I was at Aldi and saw clear shoe storage boxes and it clicked with me, these would be PERFECT for storing my craft supplies in!!  I can see whats in the box, and still stack them on top of each other!!  I often forget what i have because it's tucked away in drawers.  So today I started transferring goodies from drawers to boxes!


I also discovered how many doiley's I have!  I love them and will be doing some creating with them very soon, so I'm glad I have plenty!


And I have plenty of lace too :)  Mostly thanks to my Nan.


Join in over at Kirsty's.
Christy

2 comments:

Photography said...

Oh how organized do you look!!?? That was a pretty neat idea.

Kira said...

That's an awesome idea, I might need to pop into aldi!