Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ahhhhh, it's Saturday!!

What have you been up to on this fine and sunny Saturday?  I've been relaxing.  Pottering around the house doing odd jobs.  Taking pictures of my goodies out in the back yard.


I've also been having fun editing some photos on Picnik.  It's amazing how much you can improve a piccie with a few clicks.



Been updating the piccies of my goodies up for sale in my store, as well as adding more goodies.  Check it out!


So what have you been up to on this gorgeous day??

Christy

4 comments:

Christine M said...

Hi Christy. I've been labelling school books and all the new stationery ready for starting school on Monday! But I'm going now to watch the tennis and do some stitching. So much more fun! Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Christine

Tiff said...

I love those bright colours, so cheerful! Such great items too! I almost feel bad that I have had such a lazy day.... almost... have a wonderful weekend! X

Anonymous said...

I have been busy creating some spaces just for me...am so happy to finally have a space to call my own
x

Photography said...

Not much deary - it's too hot and sticky here! About to start and create something now at 8.45pm...... :-)