Friday, February 11, 2011
Blogger Butt Update
Well I offically weighed in Wednesday morning. Even though I have been doing WW over two weeks now, I didn't weigh in straight away. So my offical Week 1 loss was 4.1kg. Impressive I must say, but hell it was hard to achieve. I have years of bad eating and bad habits to undo! Here's some of the things I experienced and also some thoughts that whirled around in my head last week.
- "Hell I want chocolate"
- "Why do I want chocolate? I don't even like it..."
- "I'm hungry and I only ate food 10 minutes ago"
- "I wish I never had to pee cause then I wouldn't have to drink so much water"
- Grocery shopping takes twice the amount of time and about half as much again in money.
- I was suprised how easily I passed up opportunities to eat junk.
- Whilst walking past the bakery at the shops and smelling that delicious fresh warm aroma, and comtemplating in my head how I could work a fresh roll into my points for the day, another voice in my head came from nowhere and yelled "I WILL NOT LET FOOD CONTROL ME" - which is now my motto.
- I actually did a little exercise.
- I haven't been bloated AT ALL - which is amazing. Trust me. I used to be bloated on a daily basis due to food allergies.
- The weight loss can't be seen physically, but mentally I know it happened so that's all that matters.
- I came up with a 5 point dinner meal!!! And there was enough for two dinners.
How did your week go? Just remember - I WILL NOT LET FOOD CONTROL ME... and you'll do great!
Remember to vote on my poll - top right hand corner. I'm eager to hear your opinions.
Don't forget about Softies for Smiles! Will be posting about it soon.