BACK ON TRACK LADIES!! I'm not going to dodge the bullet on my weight loss this week. Straight to it.... 1.2kg!!! So stoked with my efforts. After two dismal weeks, finally a result I am 100% happy with.
Weigh in: 129.9kg
Week 1: 125.8kg (4.1kg loss)
Week 2: 125.5kg (0.3kg loss)
Week 3: 125.3kg (0.2kg loss)
Week 4: 124.1kg (1.2kg loss)
Total weight loss: 5.8kg
So that's the digits. Now you know just how heavy I am. My goal is to get down to 80kg. I don't care what anyone says, but I will never get down to 65kg which is my supposed healthy weight. I have a big frame. If I got down to 65kg, I'd be borderline anorexic, seriously. So my goal is 80kg. 80kg is achievable. And maintainable.
Anyway, enough of that. My thoughts and experiences of the week:
- I didn't do so well at not eating my exercise earnt back points. Oops.
- I exercised a buttload, but not on purpose. Our house is being painted and had to move our lives into boxes and move everything to the centre of rooms.
- I did go on the Wii Fit one day for a bit though!
- I made delicious vege & ham pizza last night and finally crushed this annoying craving I've had for pizza all month.
- I was slack at writing down my points again - resulting in less then desirable dinners due to lack of points to work with.
- Useless fact: I learnt that picking your nose can result in breathing difficulties through your nostrils.
- Started putting lime juice/slices in my water to make it more exciting.
- I made chips - moutain bread, cut into triangles, spray oil, sprinkle salt, hot oven, 2 minutes, DELICIOUS and low in points!
- My husband recognised that a pair of pants were baggy on my reduced butt size.
- I realised I am borderline obsessed about steamed dim sims (they're delicious and low in points = dangerous).
- I forced myself to eat breakfast at breakfast time. Not after I got to work around 10am.
- Tried to be better about getting up earlier, to encourage me to go to sleep earlier to get back into a healthier sleep pattern.
And that's about it for this week.
Except the jeans I'm wearing at work today are loose :)