Thursday, March 3, 2011

My wonderful WIP... card making mania

Since moving into the parentals house I've been making cards like a crazy lady.  I don't have much to do and have all my supplies here ready to go.





I have plans to make cards for my mum for her birthday.  She is ALWAYS calling me up to buy a card for someone.  So I'll give her a years supply ready to go.


I made two of each design.  


And am keeping one of each for myself!


Because my stash is getting rather low.  


And I'm sure a few will make their way into the shop.


I've also been watching a buttload of Desperate Housewives whilst making them.


It's been a relaxing week, and I'm trying my best to enjoy it because I know next week won't be so fun...


And I probably won't have any time to craft...


Cause I'll be unpacking my house!!!


Which is still not finished being painted.


But I will try and not think about it.  


And enjoy the freedom of housework for just a few more days.


And keep making cards!!!


Don't forget to link in over at The Clip Cafe.  And vote on my poll!!!  Top right hand corner.  It's looking lonely!!


Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy I love your cards, they are all gorgeous and so unique!

Photography said...

These are really pretty! I can see your punches have been used for borders? I think packs of these would sell nicely in your shop - how about some thinking of you of blank ones too? Thanks for linking up xxx