How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone. Postage is FREE for Australian residents, International buyers will need to pay $10 to cover some postage costs.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send their proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your goodies to you.
8. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!
(Don't forget to check out my Softie's for Smiles Appeal for children affected in the floods)
I have two other auctions. Check them out here and here.