Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#11 - Button art

I just want to briefly share something husby has been helping with.  With Christmas looming I am doing my best to get organised.  His younger sister has a slight Japanese theme happening in her room, and the room colours are soft yellow, pale moss green & some neutral tones also.  So husby painted the trunk for me and I've placed the buttons and will glue them in the next day or so into their placed positions.  I was too tired to do it tonight :)




Christy

4 comments:

Max said...

That looks wonderful! I really want to do a version of it, with pink buttons for cherry blossom, maybe framed. Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Christine M said...

Looks great Christy. Good team work there!

The Creative Beast said...

That is a beautiful tree and the button leaves really set it off most wonderfully =-) Well done!

Maioha said...

Ooh I like it!